What you may have missed this week
Maybe it is just me and I geek out on all the nonprofit info online, but it seems that week by week there is more and more being written about social change. Here are a few things I enjoyed, but obviously this is by no means an exhaustive list.
Feel free to share links below for things you found particularly interesting or relevant.
- One of the best fundraising blogs our there, Future Fundraising Now, by Jeff Brooks (@jeffbrooks) discusses understanding older people and how that can be beneficial to your fundraising efforts.
- At the blog Change Charity, Jeff Raderstrong writes about the dilemmas facing small-dollar donors who want to support a charity that doesn't have a big enough budget to evaluate its results.
- On Wednesday, Allison Jones and Rosetta Thurman hosted #ynpchat, a twitter chat for young nonprofit professionals. This time the focus was on young professionals becoming leaders. Allison summarizes the conversation here. Keep an eye out on twitter for future chats.
- Penelope Trunk at Brazen Careerist give us 5 tips for asking better questions.
- One of the more thought provoking writers about social change, Dan Pallotta reminds us to reach for our impossible goals.